Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You don't have to be a star!

Greetings Awakened Ones!

Do you remember the song, "Everybody is a star", by Sly and the Family Stone? It was a song reminding everyone of their significance, their importance in the overall scheme of things.

Everyone wants to feel important, that they matter, that they are significant to others. But what if I were to tell you that that really didn't matter. What matters most is that you feel good within yourself! We place so much emphasis on how we are showing up for others; how we look in their eyes but what matters most is how you see yourself!

You don't have to be a star, you just have to be yourself! That is enough to shine brightly in the galaxy of stars!

Ask yourself:
. Who am I ? What do I love about myself?
. What are my greatest assets and gifts?
. Does my being bless anyone?
. Who have I served lately?
. Have I ever expressed love and kindness?
. Do I matter to myself?

Make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment