Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's not your money that counts

God's Day to you !
I love that statement by Anais Nin, "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are"! How true. We are always looking out into the world not realizing that what we are seeing is a result of our perception. It is more of a statement about us than it is about what is going on!

Check out how you "see" the world!

Questions for today are:
. How do you see the world? Is it a hard place or a friendly place ?
. How would you describe your general attitude about life?
. How do you go about changing your attitude?

Make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. I tend to see the world as a loving place. I have been in many situations where I have trusted strangers or assumed people would be kind - and for the most part, I think my positive expectation helps create a positive outcome.
    I have been told that I can be very forgiving and I see the world that way.
    "How do I go about changing my attitude?" That's a hard one, cuz periodically I can get moody or down. I think I just ride it ouy, but it would be better if I had more of plan of action to bring myself "up".

    ReplyDelete