Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Enjoy The Rewards

Greetings Beloved Ones!

Have you ever worked so hard at reaching some point or achieving some goal that when you finally reached it there was no joy? All you were left with was how difficult it was.

Is it possible we can enjoy the journey no matter how hard? Can we look for the positives and the benefits while in the midst of the trials? Learning to do this will bring more balance and more openess to the process of what you are doing. Find the joy!

The questions for today are:
. Can you share an incident that was challenging yet you managed to appreciate certain aspects of it anyway?
. What is your reward for doing what you are doing? And if you van find none, then why are you doing what you ade doing?

Well lovelies, make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia
.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am in a growing spurt. Most things take effort to get through...the job, finding creative time, housework, caring for family member. When I am awake I can appreciate the results...accomplishing a task, creating a draft...a clean place to be...knowing that my family is alright.

    Instances when I can find no appreciation for my effort5 I feel burdened. I am forced (for the sake of sanity) to go through a process of recognition. This is for my better good, this is temporary, this is a matter of perception. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

    ReplyDelete