Monday, February 21, 2011

The Greatest Attitude of all is Love

Good Day Beloveds,

Love, love, love, the gospel in one word is love! While that is a children's Sunday school song, it has real meaning. Love is the most powerful force in the world! It can transform cold hearts, soothe angry souls and heal physical bodies.

Yet, it is seldom use outside of the traditional venue of romantic love, or an expression for how one feels about another person. Love is for life! It is for the appreciation, value, and reveling in all things good and beautiful.

The questions for the day are:
. What not whom do you love? Can you name ten things that you love?
. Do you take time to delight in things?
. How do you Define love?

2 comments:

  1. I love and revere life. Ten things I love are

    FLOWERS-especially stargazer lilies, they smell wonderful, are elegant and shapely.
    SUNSETS &DOUBLE RAINBOWS
    THE SMELL OF WET EARTH
    A TROPICAL BEACH
    MANGOES
    COLOURS- especially shades of PURPLE and BLUE
    GEOGRAPHY- the physical wonderment and teaching the subject
    FEELING of PEACE after ONENESS BLESSING.
    CATS- especially those I have shared my life with
    MUSIC- I appreciate all genres, but especially jazz, and the way my body responds to it.

    Yes I spend time delighting in things. This exercise was a delight as I reflected on how the love of these things resonated through my being.

    Love is our essence, our nature, the gentle thread that weaves together the fabric of life through our collective souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing until I lose my breath
    Being of service
    Entertaining
    Sleeping-in on a cold or rainy day
    Spending time with family and friends
    Surprising others/Finding the perfect gift
    Words
    Traveling
    Holding hands
    Finding a parking space

    Yes, I do take time to delight in things but not often or long enough.

    I define love as feeling safe enough to be my authentic myself without concern of judgment.

    ReplyDelete