Friday, February 18, 2011

Basic Attitudes, Profound Effects

Greetings Awakened Ones!

Our author states, "conscious of it or not, you have a basic attitude towards life and living. This gets expressed and lived out through countless thoughts, beliefs, and assumptions that profoundly affect not only the way you see things, but also how you un consciously invite other people to "see" and respond to you! ...Your attitudes drive all kinds of unconscious choices as well as conscious ones....Know What They Are!"

Wow! The questions food the day are:
. What is your basic attitude toward life? Can you tell by how your life is showing up?
. When things "happen to you", that might be considered negative or challenging, what is your
general response?
. Now can you tell when you need a new attitude?
. How do you see the world?
. Can you identify any unconscious attitudes based on what keeps showing up in your life?

On go deep my friends! Make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. . What is your basic attitude toward life...? Basically, I feel that I am a positive co-creator and that things will turn out. I generally look at so-called negatived things as a lesson, a re-ccuring lesson, or a situation where I unable to see around the corner of what this is a part of off and why.
    Now can you tell when you need a new attitude? YES, when I get snarky, and mean and feel down inside. Recently when I was feeling that I called a friend about the situation, but not to just vent, but for her to look at the situatiion with me and see what could be positive about it. And that did work.

    ReplyDelete