Thursday, January 27, 2011

More than your business card

Greetings Beloved Ones!

I remember when everyone would whip out their business cards at social events, meetings, or any gathering. It was "hip" to have a card. However, as we more than likely know, you are more than a name or position on a card.

If we are not careful, there may be a tendency to become identified with the job we do or the position we hold. We loose ourselves in something that looks impressive. But the question is who are you really? Do you know?

The questions for today are:
. What gives your life meaning?
. What is the imprint you will leave behind when you depart this life?
. Who are you?

Enjoy the quiet of the day and make it a valuable one!
Rev. Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. The opportunity to Create gives my life most meaning. I'm extremely grateful to have been blessed with artistic ability. It makes me feel that much closer to Spirit. Without overextending myself, I try to share that gift as much as I can.

    I think the imprint that I will leave behind is my sense of integrity, service to community, generosity and compassion—my most important values.

    Who am I? Firstly, I am a child of God. Secondly, I am the values that I mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete