Friday, April 1, 2011

Unexpected Strengths

God's Day to you!

It has been said that your greatest weakness can become your greatest strength and likewise, your greatest strength can become a weakness! The question is how to find the balance between undergoing or overdoing something?

. Is there something in your life that you are fairly good at that when overdone has caused a problem for you?
. What are your strengths?
. What are your weaknesses? Is there any similarity or connection between them?
. Do you have any hidden strengths or weaknesses that others cannot readily see?
. Have you discovered any unexpected strengths?

Here is a website for a test to help identify your strengths. www.authentic happiness.org

Make it a valuable day!
Rev.Sylvia

Make it

1 comment:

  1. *Whew* I took a 240 question test and Humor & Playfulness was my top strength (!?), #2 Caution, prudence and discretion; #3 Spirituality, purpose & Faith (need to work on that as #1); #4 Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence and #5 Gratitude. I would say I was more consistently cautious than humorous. In my estimation I think my biggest strength is perseverance. I'm good at setting goals and seeing them through.I definitely think things through and have few regrets.

    ReplyDelete