Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Set Your Inner Compass

Good Day Awakened Ones!

The beauty of waking up to a new day is that it lies open before you! It is a chance to begin anew with a fresh start. I have found that when I take a moment to set my intentions for the day, it has a remarkable effect on my day. Energy flows where your intentions goes!

Setting your inner compass for your intended direction reminds you that you are the captain of your ship. You have choices to make, and decisions about your inner world as well as your outer experiences but it all starts with you. Set the tone for your day before getting out of bed. Myou decide how you will approach the day. Pick a value or a word or an intention statement and then go.

. How do you begin your day?
. What gifts do you offer to yourself to take on the day?

Make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Not being a "morning person", I usually awake a litle grumpy.As I squeak and creek out of bed, my mind begins to fill with all the things I am abliged to do for the day. I don't normally don't approach that peaceful morning state until I've read the daily devotional, meditated, or read our Life Mastery course book.

    I love the suggestion of laying there for a few minutes to set my inner compass. Such a simple technique, but I haven't considered it before. Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete