Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Saying No as well as Yes

Greetings Beloved Ones!

No is such a powerful word yet are you really comfortable saying it when you think you will hurt someone else or let someone down? There are so many situations were we are tempted to hold back our no in favor of offering something that will keep the peace or not cause others to think of you poorly.

When we are not honest with others about how we feel or what we truly want, it gives them the wrong picture of who we are and how they can and should respond to us.

. Can you and do you say no when there is a lot at stake that you might have to give up?
. How do you say "No to Power"?
. When was the last time you said yes when you wanted to say no? What prevented your no?

Well, make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. I clearly understand that I have the authority to choose what I will or won’t allow to happen to me. However, I need to keep in mind that I also have the responsibility to choose my actions and responses to people and events, rather than simply reacting based on my feelings at the moment.

    ReplyDelete