Friday, March 18, 2011

Live Encouragingly

Good Day Awakened Ones!

Sometimes I call you Beloved Ones, and that is because I want you to know you are loved. And sometimes I call you Awakened Ones because I want you to remember your true purpose.

If we are showered with positive encouraging words we usual want to live up to them. Everything in the universe responds to and loves praise. It expands our sense of self.

. What do you do well and how do you encourage yourself?
. Do you offer compliments easily?
. Do you receive compliments easily? If not, why not?

Make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how we sometimes don't recognize our own talents. I always thought I was good at certain things...turns out that I was just OK at them. As I have matured, I have learned that my real talents are the things I resisted in my early years. With the exception of a very few close friends, my encouragement comes from within. I have come to realize my self worth and my value to others. This has allowed me to receive and offer compliments far more easily than in my youth. I have spent a little time picking through the chatter and debris trying to determine why compliments (giving and receiving) were so hard for me. I have decided that in the here and now...it doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been getting better at encouraging myself. I remind myself that I am strong. I that some things take time, extra effort it is not because I am supposed to get it on the first try. That is an unrealistic expectation. I do compliment others. I enjoy seeing others smile.

    ReplyDelete