Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Other People, Your Guilt

Greetings Beloved Ones,

Guilty, guilty, guilty! if you are like most people you would hate to hear those words,especially from a judge. Yet how often have we acted like judge and jury and proclaimed others guilty! They may be guilty of hurting you, betraying you, or in some way offending you.

But what about when you are the guilty one? What about when you are the one doing the offending. Do you feel just as guilty or do you try and deflect that guilt? More than likely you project that guilt outward onto other people!

The task is how to handle and own our own sense of guilt. This would be a great sign of maturity and spiritual advancement!

. How do you handle guilt? Do you recognize when you are feeling guilty?
. Do you ever make people wrong or bad or gullty? Why?
. How comfortable are you with making mistakes or admitting you are wrong?

Well, you are precious even if fallable! Make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. I’ve always said and meant, “I don’t know from guilt.” I have many regrets about some my actions, words and deeds in life, but I don’t feel guilty because I know I am always trying to do my best. When I fall short, it’s important that I recognize it and set the intention to not let that happen again. Even if it’s a repeated misbehavior, I am overjoyed to have an opportunity to humbly apologize to someone or to myself.
    This lessons provides great questions to ask yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so blessed not to have any guilt over any of your actions! I like that you go quickly to relsove matters and simply own what is yours. Many folks have a hard time doing that! Live with integrity!

    ReplyDelete