Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drop those limiting perceptions

Good Day Awakened Ones!

Jonny Nash sang, "I can see clearly now the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way, gone are the clouds that had me down, it's gonna be a bright bright sunshiny day!". But...can you see clearly?

So often we are clouded by our perceptions which we hold to be true. Or....we don't see how we are or what we are doing that affects our experiences. We think the way we see it is the way it is! Well, that ain't necessarily so!

If you find yourself experiencing some negative or limiting feeling and thoughts, practice asking yourself "how else can I see this situation?" "what else may be going on here?"; "how can I show up differently?"

Be careful, you just might get a new perspective!

. What needs to be changed in you?
. What perspective or perceptions are challenging you right now?

Make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment