Thursday, May 12, 2011

Old Fears, New Feelings

Greetings Beloved Ones!

Have you ever been haunted by an old fear that surfaces every once in a while? Do we ever really get rid of our fears? Or can we mange them so that they don't interfere with the choices that move us forward?

Like it or not, fear may also serve a purpose. If we can manage to look into our fears, we can learn a great deal about ourselves and find the strength to grow. We must learn to have more compassion when we are in the grip of our fears.

Here are some questions to ask when facing your fears:
. What is fear teaching me here?
. Where is it taking me?
. If I look deeply into the heart of fear - if I look at fear fearlessly, what will it become?
. What would I do if I weren't afraid?
. What does this situation need, whether I am afraid or not?

Well, make it a valuable day!
Rev. Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment